Monday, January 18, 2010

Technology is great



So, my tech-man Oliver and I spent the afternoon getting ready to put together the capabilities for the first "live" Kitebeach Report. Oliver is a great hacker, who understands how all these electronics work. He is also a great web designer who got me hooked up with blogger. He showed me the way, and I have been working out the kinks ever since. If you haven't noticed, the blog seems to change everyday. I am just trying to get a feeling or flavor for this site. I really appreciate all the help from Oliver. Thank You!

Report: Well, if all goes well tomorrow, I will be giving my first live report around 10am. (HST) Don't expect much on the first go, but it will get better. I am also going to tweet a half-time report around 2pm (HST). As it goes...Good Luck

No comments: