Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's just a question

Is there going to be wind tomorrow? Today was fantastic! Sorry, I didn't know. I looked at four different forecasts and still don't know. I got a call from my boss at 10:30 am saying there was wind: I was in the middle of my soap operas and looked at the OGG wind: V-3 mph N. I ran outside, and saw the caps from the chateau. Shit. The Maui Kitebeach Report isn't perfect. That's impossible! How am I supposed to be reliable source? Luckily, I am at the beach everyday, so if you trust me...I will let you know what the wind will be tomorrow....windy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really...check the Winderfinder at the top of your websites main page.
It combined with Windguru and Guy Hagi is the most accurate forecast.

Charles

Tom B said...

ha ha HAAAAA.... funny... The way I see it, predictions from guys who go to the beach every day of the year (nearly) are going to be as good as it can get.

Anonymous said...

windguru is crap, it is not anywhere near accurate...