Saturday, December 18, 2010

Deep Blue

Looking deep into my crystal ball, what do I see. Well, some forecasts would have you believe there isn't going to be wind until Friday. Nyet. Looking deeper, I find some nice conditions coming in starting Tuesday, and I dare say maybe even Monday late. How dare I predict this. On low end of a forecast predicted by a massive computer system where everyone follows like buffalo off a cliff, it is wrong and I am right. Let's look past all the media induced hypnosis, I take an embryonic approach and it works. So, watch and learn.
There will be surf all week.
Mon: 12-17 N Late
Tues: 15-22 E
Wed: 20-26 NE
Thurs: 22-28 NE
Fri: 23-30 NE
Sat: 24-30 NE

If you don't believe me...cross check everyday after the fact. Aloha and good luck
Saturday Night Shaping
object width="480" height="385">

No comments: