Monday, March 29, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Working hard on the daily

So, as you have noticed the daily report had a short run of difficulties. I have a team of experts working on this as we speak. It will be fixed hopefully by tomorrow. So I will give you a forecast.
Report:Windy, windy and really windy!!! For the next couple of days morning is going to be your best bet before the afternoon gauntlet arrives. If it goes over 35 you are on your own, so be careful, manage your game and take it easy. Also, I rather large NW swell is on the way, so if you are not an expert...watch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta get your act together KiteDude and put down the pipe!!
Kindergarteners have functioning blogs these days.

Anonymous said...

You gotta get your act together KiteDude and put down the pipe!!
Kindergarteners have functioning blogs these days.

Rick said...

Check out the right side...you have two eyes

Anonymous said...

Harsh dude- In fact I don't have 2 eyes-Do you get pleasure outta mocking the handicapped?
I lost one eye during my career as a pirate. Now I wear the patch or put in the glass one. Aargh.