Saturday, March 6, 2010

Do not pass. Do not go. Straight to jail.

Check me out...oh wait..How much?
Robby and Red Bull

Get the spray can ready, because the county of Maui will soon ban all advertisement pulled by planes, giant kites and other aircraft. The County of Economic Development is in favor of a countywide ban on advertising by "self propelled or buoyant aircraft." This measure is to prevent "flashy" advertising in the air. The penalty would be a fine from 25$ to 500$ and up to three months in jail. So, what does this mean? Who the hell knows. I am saddened by this, due to the fact Red Bull just offered me an obscene amount of money to stick their logo on my kites for more visibility from those massive airs I throw. Check out The Maui News March 5 for the entire article written by Chris Hamilton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go figure...oh well what can you do. You don't really need the money anymore for a car or truck since you have that one well taken care of.