Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hadow and the troll


"Aaron Hadlow, five-time freestyle kiteboarding world champion, decided not to compete in the 2010 PKRA World Tour and is planning a kitesurfing videogame for the near future." The first thing I ask myself is...How old is this guy? He's 22. Then about 20 more things popped in my brain, kiteboarding must have tore this guys body to pieces. Everyone always asks me...What's my best trick? Not getting hurt, is always my same answer. As for the video game, well I think this is great idea. Firing up some neurons while learning the dimensions of kite flying would be great for the students. But for me, I always wanted to do a Front loop handlepass with back flip aka “the hurricane”. You better check yourself.
Hadlow Video Game
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/150608/61876_kite.php
Can anyone figure out the controls?

No comments: