Friday, April 2, 2010

The Flipside

Are you ready?

This was shot in different sequences. There was left over bad-ass shot from last week. Then, as we all know, there was about 3 days of mad crazy 30-50 winds. Derrick soften his jumps, and rode a 7m. Then, out of nowhere, Karen busts a 30x50 jump... the whole beach cheered!!! It was a little wild, so I loaded the Blue Bomber and headed over to Waihu. I had to compete with a crew of profession videographers. It was great conditions, I should have gone out. At the end of the video, you will notice that Jesse takes a hard fall after a handle pass. I talked to him, he did not remember even kiting that session. Aloha and goodluck

5 comments:

John Harlow said...

Man, that's some nice riding and videography! I hope Jesse's ok. Probably not his first hard fall nor his last.

The Leisurist said...

I was considering advertising on the blog(local eatery) but now your site seems dormant.
Do you accepting advertising and will you post daily?
Thanks

Rick Dobrowski said...

Post everyday...just had some internal problems with google. I try to post ever day, and have a movie once a week. Of Course, I accept advertising, why not. Just email me at rucket528@gmail.com:)

Tom said...

Wow!... Those guys are amazing.

Anonymous said...

I like the song (i take it back)just hate anytime someone spells crap out...like B.A.N.A.N.A.S...