Friday, May 20, 2011

What I Got

I don't got a lot. Destiny has brought me here with my wife and dog in tow. I got a nice place, older cars, kites and boards, lots of boards. My loving wife helps me tend to it all. I also got a beach, camera and some people who are starting to believe in my shots. I only have to walk out in front of my office everyday to get the best kiters in the world. I got great surf and great wind most of the time and I am blessed. I love to make Maui Mini Movies and I am stoked to give them to you. I am an open book, so if you like something or don't shoot me an email and I will try harder. "Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?" my mentor once told me from a quote from Steve Jobs. Well, I already sold sugar water. Aloha and Good Luck

TRANSMISSIONS from 360 To Nowhere on Vimeo.

1 comment:

tom said...

Looks like you were right about Steve Jobs making that quote. But it was as I remembered too... he wasn't talking about himself, he was using that line to entice a Pepsi executive to join him.