Saturday, May 7, 2011

Strapless in Oahu

Love to see the boys over there still throwing some hard turns strapless. I know I am a purest, so anytime I see a hard tail being thrown, a lip being cracked or some sort or air on the wave or out the back I keep a keen eye out for straps. If I see anything that resembles straps the move loses it's potency. I think that straps have there place, but not after April and not before October. Never where straps before Labor Day. Aloha and Good luck

Strapless at Mokuleia - Felix, Adriana, Reo from adriana harlan on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me a freakin break!

Anonymous said...

Strapless, straps, whateva all you kiteboarders are kooks

Anonymous said...

Alert: There have been numerous sightings of kiteboarders at Kite Beach blatantly disregarding the moratorium on using straps on kiteboards during the moratorium period. Please discontinue this practice at once or we will be forced to revoke your privileges