Monday, February 14, 2011

Missing parts



Everybody gets thrashed now and then. First, my buddy Mark got a bunch of stitches in his leg on a really light wind day at Naish Beach. Then my buddy Peter had to get stitches in H-Bay when his board plowed in his head. Everyone has to take a beating now and then...this is a video shot at the same time as "Tales From the Darkside"
The best part of this video is I landed the dude with the missing finger and grabbed his shit. He looked freaked out. "Hey...will you land my kite" I saw the blood spewing for his hand. I landed him. He walked over, then I got a good look at his finger...more like half his finger. "Do you need a ride to hospital?" "No...my friends will take me there." "I'll watch your shit" He ran off.

Stumped on the sea shore from Sam Medysky on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Maui Kite Rentals said...

Hey Rick, Glad I could add to the gross out factor of this blog.

Mark