Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Jaws Hurt

Today, Jaws was it. It was the epicenter of the North Shore. Conditions were pretty all time: Light off shore winds, swell steady 30 to 40 (with a couple of 50's) Twenty or so jet skis in the line up for the mid-morning session. I am sure it hammered all day long. I was talking to a friend and she had mentioned when she was in high school there only 10 of them watching Jaws go. Today, the alarm bell was rung, and everyone from the hard-core local to the pasty white tourist, rocking a bright pink leisure suit rolling down to the cliff in her high heeled shoes cackling on her cell phone. I just had to smile.

2 comments:

RainbowSurf said...

nice. why didn't you ever show the left for us goofy footers???

Rick Dobrowski said...

The place was a circus, so my camera view of the left was blocked by bushes!!!